Saturday, July 18, 2015

Review: KLENSPOP Bunny 3 Color Gray



Hi cuties! What have you been up to? 

I'm currently following a list I made of different blog posts that i'm gonna be putting up and i'm very excited. hehe~ You guys know that I love experimenting with different looks using colored contacts, that's why I love making reviews like this. I'm starting with a pair of these lenses that KLENSPOP was sweet enough to send me!  

KLENSPOP is a Korea-based online store that offers an array of different lenses and beauty goodies. Their lenses caught my eye because they looked very vivid but still natural on the models and other reviews as well. They gave me this design bec I told them that I really love how their tricolor lenses looked like, so already a +10 for awesome customer service. Haha!




DIA: 14.5 mm
Graphic DIA: 13.3 mm
BC: 8.6 mm
Usage: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
Manufacturer: Lens Pop
Origin: Korea 


Makeup vs. No Makeup Comparison

I was skeptical about how these lenses were gonna look on me at first because I read that the DIA is 14.5 mm(ignoring the graphic DIA), and that is the typical size for circle lenses with thick black outer rings. But I was thrilled to see that they are "normal" sized and very natural looking! As you can see, they can be worn with or without makeup because they aren't as fake looking as other contact lenses.


Lens Close Up w Natural Lighting 

The light pigment blends really nicely with my dark brown eyes. The pattern on these are amazing too.. I mean look at it!!!! Of course like every other pair of contact lens in the world, they look pretty pixelated when zoomed in, but they look so beautiful from a comfortable distance. Haha!


Flash Photography w Normal Exposure

The design on these lenses are actually pretty comparable to Freshlook Colorblends, but the Bunny Gray lenses have more colors that show through.. which I prefer. 


Indoor Fluorescent Lighting 


Enlargement: 2/5 
These lenses are on the natural side and are perfect for people who prefer the look. They don't give much enlargement. 

Comfort: 3/5 
They are comfortable, but not the most comfortable lenses i've tried. 

Color&Design: 4/5
I cannot stress enough how much I love the colors and how they blend in this pair! I think they're my favorite tri colored lenses. I can wear them when I go out at night to see(lol) and to make me feel extra cute(heh). Plus, I can wear them out even if I don't have time to put on eye makeup! 


I am in love with this! Thank you KLENSPOP, kisses all the way to you guys. I hope you all found this post informative. Go visit their site to see all the products they have. 


Next up? My current makeup favorites. Yay!


3 comments:

  1. You are back! (Since April but, definitely you are back) ♥ I've missed your posts! :'(

    Love and hugs from Dominican Republic~

    -Melix
    www.melixworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and the lenses look lovely on you! ♥

    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete